- Working at customer site packing and unpacking heavy machined parts and painting crates / fixing the crates.
- Work schedule is normally 5am-3pm Mon-Thurs any OT must be approved by customer prior to working.
- Training would be on-site at customer location and you will be required to wear steel toe boots and long pants.
- Accurately count and document inventory and locations
- Receive shipments, log into inventory, maintain inventory through audits, check and update product labeling, processing customer shipments per customer requirements
- Report any quality or inventory discrepancy issues to the supervisor / customer when required
- Operate a forklift safely and efficiently, maintain required certification, perform vehicle safety checks and report discrepancies to supervisor
- Assist in keeping facility clean, neat, safe and operating efficiently.
- Assist in keeping facility secure and aligned with established safety requirements
- Maintain inventory balances and location proficiency in computerized systems and other technologies as required (eWMS & SAP) which includes data entry and scanning information into those systems.
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor / manager
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be able to use heavy equipment hoists and be handy with tools
- Packing experience preferred
- SAP experience preferred 2-3 years ability to learn Pilot MRP system
- Recognizes and understands product numbers and alpha/numeric codes
- Operates forklifts in compliance with Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) requirements
- Understands basic inventory, warehousing, and stocking procedures
- Able to work independently with some direction
- 2-3 years: Forklift experience operating reach / stand-up forklift 2-3 or more
- Capable of following written instructions and documented procedures
- Ability to lift 50-60 lbs repetitively and up to 120 lbs with assistance
- 2-3 years Forklift experience
- Good communication skills and neat in appearance;
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Working weekends and on-call after hours is required when needed
Competitive wages and benefits package, including 401K.
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
2 year(s): 2 years warehouse experience