The Warehouse Associate is responsible for loading scanning, labeling, sorting and stacking freight.
• Material handling may include one or more of the following: picking, packing, scanning kitting, counting products and other like duties.
• Must ensure timeliness, packaging, routing and systems work is completed accurately
• Read and follow detailed and defined instructions in a fast-paced environment
• Ensure sage work environment
• Perform other duties as assigned
This position requires standing and walking for extended periods of time. Position requires employee to frequently stoop, kneel, crouch, use hands, reach, bend and lift objects above their head. Employee must be able to regularly lift/move up to 50 pounds and use pallet jacks and forklifts. Position requires regular use of a phone and a PC and reading and writing of various shipping documents.
• Must be able to work overtime as needed, occasional weekends
• Must be able to read and comprehend work instructions well
• Must have ability to work well with others with little supervision
• MS office and data entry skills required
• High attention to detail required
• Must be able to lift 50+lbs.
• Must be able to use forklifts, pallet jacks and banding/shrink wrap material
• Must have High School Diploma or equivalent