The Initiatives Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for analysis across projects, reporting, risk assessment, and aggregated performance of current projects for the Initiatives team participating with the cross functional Supply Chain teams. This position will ensure a single point of contact to bring together cross-functional stakeholders for decision-making, review, and direction on major initiatives by spearheading the Initiatives Beverage Stage Gate process.
- Build a cadence for the team leadership to review, report, and update project performance
- Bring together cross-functional stakeholders for decision-making, review, and direction on major initiatives by spearheading the Initiatives Beverage Stage Gate process
- Work with project leaders to ensure we have updated forecasts, appropriate stage gates, alignment on calculation methodologies
- Work with project leaders to ensure all gate deliverables are met in a timely manner to support successful execution of projects
- Develop a deep understanding of the run-out analysis to provide insight to the SC efficiency and drive reduction of obsolesce and associated risks
- Contribute to providing insight through development of run out analysis recommendations
- Develop integrated analytics, projections, reports, and presentations necessary to support the business needs as well as assist in creation of tools that can be used to understand the cost of launched initiatives and provide recommendations on how to maximize efficiency
- Support Ad-Hoc Requests for project updates, analysis, and executive level presentations
- Develop system to conduct post-mortem analyses and capture of lessons learning in project management, work with Project Managers on Best Practices
- Maintain relationships with stakeholders in all departments, including Finance, Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, Research & Development, Supply Chain, etc.
- Assist in building business cases for rationalization of specific supply chain management decisions
- Assist with the development of project management tools and systems acting as the Subject Matter Expert
- Ability to work with project leads, brand, capacity planners, materials planners, project sponsors, and other Supply Chain Leadership
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, mathematics, engineering, business, or related field preferred Master's degree in business, operations research, or related field preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in a related role.
- 2 years' experience using SAP or similar system.
- Prefer experience in a "Fortune 500" company, or in the Consumer-Packaged Goods, Beverage, Small Appliance or related industries
- Expert analytical capabilities including advanced knowledge of Excel and demonstrated competence with data
- Flexible and able to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Detailed and deadline-oriented to meet regular and periodic needs of the business for accurate and timely information.
- Work independently, bringing a strong work ethic and positive attitude to your everyday responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, reporting, and writing competency.
- Good organizational skills and able to handle a high work volume
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle confidential financial information appropriately
- Ability to travel occassionally
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled