Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
- Manage the plant through-put to meet forecast levels to achieve customer delivery objectives.
- Direct production planning and control systems to achieve targets for schedule attainment and OTD, and to reduce manufacturing costs.
- Manage and control total plant inventory to meet objectives for inventory turnover and inventory accuracy.
- Manage the Industrial (IE), Production Control and Purchasing departments.
- Provide effective supplier management to meet supplier delivery goals and control raw material inventory levels.
- Drive cost reduction activities in the MRO supply base to reduce plant operating expenses.
- Provide leadership and direction for Production Control, Receiving, Shipping, Part Processing, and MRO Purchasing operations and insure internal controls are maintained.
- Annual product costing while driving over-all standards improvement in a plant with 18,000 HALB's
- Capable leader and manager, with ability to develop and motivate a team and delegate effectively.
- Strong functional knowledge & experience of SAP applications, and strong personal computer skills.
- Demonstrated skills & experience in scheduling, planning, and systems level problem-solving.
- Knowledge of customer business systems and manufacturing practices & procedures.
- Demonstrated product costing and general IE processes & skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering with 5 yrs of Manufacturing or Production Control experience
- or Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with 7 yrs of Manufacturing or Production Control experience
- Positive communication skills (written and oral).
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering with 7 yrs of Manufacturing or Production Control experience
- or Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with 10 yrs of Manufacturing or Production Control experience
- Lean Manufacturing certification
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.