Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Wazee Crane, a division of Timken Motor & Crane Services, is currently seeking a Customer Service Analyst to support operations for the Broomfield, Colorado site. The role of the Customer Service Analyst is to directly support the Engineering team with customer relations, purchasing, and contract administration. This position reports into the Technical Services Manager.
- Work closely with and support engineering, sales, production, and service.
- Serve as point of contact for customers.
- Become proficient with in-house enterprise resources planning system.
- Assist customers in the scheduling of work or purchase of parts.
- Assist in contract administration to ensure timeliness and compliance.
- Expedite and communicate with vendors and customers in support of manufacturing schedule.
- Assist with transmittals and submittals to and from customers and prospects.
- Visit job sites as required for sales, service, and job specific support.
- Entry of job orders, sales orders, and purchase orders into Epicor.
- Obtain purchase order number for customers.
- Assist with mailing and e-mail campaigns, and other marketing or advertising efforts as needed to promote the business.
- Work with the Safety coordinator on conducting safety meetings and maintaining safety awareness.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalency required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years of sales or service experience
- Experience in industrial overhead materials handling or general industry preferred
- General industrial knowledge and mechanical aptitude
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
Essential Functions/Work Environment:
- Occasional lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Eyeglasses/contacts may be worn to aid in the use of the vision essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands and fingers to feel or handle, and talk and/or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to sit, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand for short periods of time, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is quiet to moderate.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The yearly compensation for this role is $50,000 - $57,000, and is commensurate on experience and education, and could pay more or less than the posted range. This full-time position is eligible to participate in the company's short-term incentive program, paid time off plan, 401k, and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision. Qualified candidates can apply for this position by clicking on the link located in the job posting at www.careers.timken.com.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.