Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Timken's aerospace division facility in Lebanon, NH is part of Timken's world-leading manufacturing team; with more than 18,000 employees across 35 countries. Our team engineers, manufactures, and delivers the highest quality products keeping industry in motion.
- We offer unique career opportunities for well experienced and entry level team members.
- We will train you and help you advance (members of our Sr. Leadership team have mastered these positions as part of their career advancement).
- Comprehensive benefits offerings including; medical, dental, vision, retirement (401k), life, AD&D, short & long-term disability, group legal, tuition reimbursement, generous time off.
- Timken Aerospace employees are first class; winners of the Green Globe Award, Lockheed Martin Sikorskly's Gold Award, and Timken's Top-Quality Award
Perform diversified duties to set up and operate any and all Secondary machining equipment including C/N/C equipment for production of company product parts within limitations of standard procedures safely, correctly and efficiently setup and operate equipment in accordance with standard operating procedures and work instructions.
- Set up, operate and make necessary adjustments to all Secondary equipment such as Haas and Okuma milling machines, Stamp machine, Mini rill and horizontal draw broach, as well as other C/N/C equipment, to perform either rough or finish operations on a variety of bearing components and related items. Perform excessing machine operating duties as required.
- Refer to work orders, prints, specifications, and set up charts to set up and produce parts to obtain maximum production rates while maintaining specified quality requirements. Exhibit knowledge of selection of proper tooling, feeds and speeds according to material analysis, finish requirements, size, location, parallelism, location and other definable characteristics.
- Assist in training employees. Record appropriate data on designated forms as required.
- Check first piece component part and all lot parts thereafter to assure appropriate quality/specifications; also check operators as needed with the exception of the "X" "Y" computerized plotter. Modify/edit tapes to meet required tolerances/specifications.
- Inspect own work; correct or report detected discrepancies to supervisor.
- Maintain necessary records. Move materials in the performance of duties or as directed. Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to supervisor. Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition. Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations.
- Perform other related duties as required or directed.
General Qualifications & Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Basic mathematical and mechanical skills are required.
- Basic computer interface skills are required.
- Strong attention to detail along with the ability to multi-task and coordinate work activities to be efficient and productive is required.
- Strong ability to follow written and prescribed work instructions/procedures and tasks.
- Strong ability to read and interpret specifications, acceptance criteria, and engineering drawings.
- Situational/Spatial awareness along with strict adherence to PPE/safety protocols is required.
- Use of hands, legs, both near/far vision, and hearing test. Must be able to climb ladders and lift up to 35 pounds. Requires extensive periods of walking and standing.
Timken is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We provide priority referrals of protected veterans.
US Citizen or Green card are required for some positions.
Lebanon, NH - Recruiting contact: Amy Bardos
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.