The purpose of this position is to collect outstanding freight for RORO business.
- Performing collection activities
- Invoicing customers
- Initiating refund/write off requests
- Applying funds received
- Serve as backup to other A/R Specialists
- Any other related collection activities
- High school diploma or GED
- 3 + years of prior collections/credit eperience
- Transportation experience a plus.
- Ability to interpret and apply corporate policies and procedures and meet deadlines
- Ability to analyze, research and resolve discrepancies
- Intermediate or higher PC Skills including Excel, Word, and ERP (JD Edwards a plus)
- Detail understanding of financial systems, preferably JD Edwards (or any accounting tools)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
NYK Line offers a generous Employee Benefits Package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision beginning the 1 st of the month following start date
- 401k with a company match
- Pension Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Tuition Assistance Program, Commuter Benefits, vacation , and much more.
About NYK Line
NYK Line is a leader in global marine transport. For more information, please visit our website at www.nyk.com
NYK Line is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment extends to all aspects of the company's employment practices including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, termination, and other terms and conditions of employment.
# LI-DNI -LT1