Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
To support all product and customers by setting up, issuing, maintaining, calibrating & trouble shooting gages, measuring, testing equipment, and related work as required
- This individual may generate and/or handle regulated (i.e. hazardous/non-hazardous) waste as part of this job. This must be disposed of in accordance with federal/state regulations.
- Review and interpret drawings, process sheets /routings, operating instructions, and specifications.
- Assist and Instruct associates in the proper use of gages, measuring and testing equipment.
- Maintain accurate and complete daily inspection records.
- Maintain work areas and equipment in neat and orderly manner.
- Perform Testing / Inspections utilizing various test instruments and processes following established plans to determine conformance to specifications.
- Process associated documents as required and specified.
- Perform all tasks as assigned accurately with attention to detail per drawings, specifications, or other operational instructions.
- Train other associates in safety, quality, inspection, testing, etc… as required.
- Basic math & computer skills
- Tooling & Master Selection / Storage
- Check in / out of Gage Control System
- Setup, adjust, and maintain ID/OD/TD/TL Gages
- Basic calibration (bore pin, micrometers's, etc…)
- Basic gage maintenance [preferred]
- Set up and basic troubleshooting on Mfg or Assy gages [preferred]
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.