Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Timken aerospace division facility in Lebanon, NH is part of Timken's world-leading manufacturing team; with more than 18,000 employees across 33 countries. Our team engineers, manufactures, and delivers the highest quality products keeping industry in motion.
- We offer unique career opportunities for well experienced and entry level team members.
- We will train you and help you advance (members of our Sr. Leadership team have mastered these positions as part of their career advancement).
- Comprehensive benefits offerings including; medical, dental, vision, retirement (401k), life, AD&D, short & long term disability, group legal, tuition reimbursement, generous time off.
- Timken Aerospace employees are first class; winners of the Green Globe Award, Lockheed Martin Sikorsky's Gold award, and Timken's Top Quality Award
Follow setup cards to perform various repetitive simple machine setups, bench operations or speed lathe operations to polish and remove burrs from a variety of bearing parts and components following established procedures.
- Use special picks, dental drills, or other tools to remove burrs from critical areas. Such work normally done using optical assistance such as microscope and magnifying glass.
- Make periodic inspection of parts under microscope, using gauges and by feeling surfaces.
- Operate Extrude Hone machine to deburr retainers, oil holes, etc.
- Sharpen deburring tool as required on grinding wheel.
- Perform other related duties such as Hone and Tumble operations as required or directed.
- Assist with training employees as required.
- Inspect own work; correct or report detected discrepancies to supervisor.
- Record appropriate data on designated forms as required.
- Maintain necessary records.
- Move materials in the performance of duties or as directed.
- Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to supervisor.
- Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations.
- Perform other related duties as required or directe
General Qualifications & Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Basic mathematical and mechanical skills
- Strong attention to detail along with the ability to multi-task and coordinate work activities to be efficient and productive
- Strong ability to follow written and prescribed work instructions/procedures and tasks
- Situational/Spatial awareness along with strict adherence to PPE/safety protocols is required
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Use of hands, legs, both near/far vision, and hearing test. Must be able to climb ladders and lift up to 30 pounds. Requires extensive periods of walking and standing.
Timken is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We provide priority referrals of protected veterans.
US Citizen or Green card are required for some positions.
Lebanon, NH - Recruiting contact: Amy Bardos
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.