We're passionate about applying our expertise to engineer and manufacture applications that will perform in the most challenging environments. Every day, more than 20,000 associates around the world collaborate to deliver unique solutions and unparalleled value to our customers.
The Logistics Supervisor is responsible for coordinating the inventory, purchase orders, replenishment, planning, receiving, and shipping activities from the US corporate office location, and in support of the US business through its branch operations.
Logistics, Inventory & Shipping / Receiving:
- Maintain corporate supply chain procedures and processes to ensure achievement of related KPIs at multiple branch locations.
- Coordinate logistics segment to optimize transportation and warehouse services for inventory.
- Manage DRP tasks for physical and warehouse inventory to meet internal and external customer requirements.
- Process US warranty transactions
- Responsible for inventory integrity, reconciliation, and stock levels in BaaN
- Investigates and identifies root causes for inventory inaccuracies, reconciles inventory balances, and identifies process improvements to reduce or eliminate specific inventory discrepancies
- Ensures inventory storage locations are organized and items are properly marked and identified
- Champion the use of BaaN by ensuring accuracy of data.
- Manage item masters, product costing, and vendor information within BaaN system
- Proficient in performing all functions related to receiving, shipping, and inventory control.
- Follows and practices all established safety rules
- Responsible for local parts shipping, tracking and coordination of kit pickup and returns.
Technical and Functional Skills:
Bachelors Degree required in logistics, inventory, or business.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.