Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Timken Gears and Services Philadelphia Gear brand is seeking a Service Center Technical Analyst based out of our New Castle, DE regional service center. This position supports all customer-related activities related to in-house orders as assigned.
- Generate quotations
- Expedite orders by working with purchasing and production teams
- Provide product and application technical support to internal customers (outside sales, customer service, procurement and manufacturing)
- Provide product and application technical support to external customers
- Perform visual inspections and prepare the documentation during the inspect and repair quote process
- Prepare bills of material, routers, assembly instructions and test instructions for inspect and repair orders
- Prepare bills of material and routers for parts orders
- Backup customer service for quote preparation and customer interface
- Backup engineering for variation and manufacturing requirements
- Applicant must have Bachelor's Degree and 3-5 years experience or high school diploma and 10+ years experience
- Ability to work as a member of the company's customer service and engineering teams on various orders
- Excellent computer skills (proficient in Microsoft Office software), and strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Must meet deadlines with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work as part of a team
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.