Your Career Begins at Timken!
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Part-time Operator Assistant
This position is responsible for assisting with operations on various types of machinery related to fabrication/assembly/production of power transmission belts as well as meeting production requirements, safety standards, and quality standards while also maintaining a clean work environment. As a part-time associate, schedule may be flexible, but consistent.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Mathematical skills, analytical problem solving skills and mechanical aptitude very beneficial, manufacturing and/or machinery operation experience preferred
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment while meeting production and quality goals and the ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a goal oriented environment and adapt easily to change
- Ability to stand for the duration of the shift and to lift frequently throughout shift
- Successfully pass a background check and physical exam including hair sample.
Starting wage is $13.49 & a shift premium for working hours outside of day shift 6am-5pm. There are no benefits or vacation accrual available for part-time positions.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.