Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Warehouse workers perform an array of functions including but not limited to: receiving stock, picking stock, packaging and shipping internal and external customer orders, managing and organizing stock in the warehouse.
- Load, unload, and move materials to inventory storage locations within the warehouse, shop, and work cells by hand, cart, fork truck, or pallet jack
- Compares quantities on paperwork and within SAP check for accuracy
- Picks, packages, schedules, and prepares orders and paperwork for shipment to vendors or customers
- Working knowledge of SAP functions for related job level
- Follows and practices all established safety rules
- Liaison between Shipping/Receiving and other departments pertaining to material receipts, production paperwork, and sales paperwork
- Notifies management of unsafe working conditions or practices in an out of assigned work area
- Follows established work practices and procedures to ensure quality while following applicable ISO processes and work instructions.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures in Timken Employee Handbook
- Keeps assigned work area clean, neat, and well organized
- Accepts and develops Goals as required
- Other duties may include cycle counting, maintaining FIFO, emptying trash, run parts washer, monitoring shop supplies, and general housekeeping
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.