Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliabilty of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages - excellent hourly wage plus shift differential for afternoon and night shift.
- Competitive Benefits - medical, dental, vision, 401K benefits package plus paid holidays and vacation.
- Career Opportunities - Timken is a U.S manufacturing company with over 100 years of doing business.
Operates forklift truck, tractor, front end loader, van type truck, side loader, gantry crane, and similar equipment to perform various duties such as:
- Picks up, transports and delivers bearing components and related parts, scrap, waste, etc. from one location to another.
- Services storage areas, operating departments, mechanical complex, etc. by supplying with raw materials, supplies, partially completed product, etc.
- Moves equipment, machinery, and parts to different plant locations.
- Loads and unloads trucks, railroad cars and carriers, and transports materials to designated locations.
- Procures parts, supplies, materials, etc. and delivers them to various locations in and about the plant.
- Services equipment with fuel, oil, and water as required and sees that batteries are changed on schedule.
- Reports any needed maintenance and repairs to supervisor and keeps equipment clean and orderly.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.