Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
The Branch Coordinator provides full-cycle sales support and premium customer service to both internal and external customers.The Branch Coordinator position exists to support customers, account managers, technicians, and dealers/distributors as applicable, and to complete day-to-day operations/administration tasks at the respective branch.
- Answer and direct branch phone enquiries and assist walk-in customers as necessary.
- Prepare customer quotations and invoicing orders for parts and installation using ERP and CRM software.
- Provide sales order management support to Account Managers and National Sales Manager.
- Coordinate technician scheduling for installations and service and manage change orders.
- Efficiently schedule and communicate product installations and service calls performed by Technicians.
- Manage and maintain inventory levels appropriate for monthly sales projections.
- Select appropriate kits for customer/dealer installations and relay technical feedback on kit suitability to Engineering Department.
- Provide various reports to management & colleagues such as quote status, on time delivery, gross margin analysis and sales activity.
- Facilitate all communication and completion of the order process with other departments; liaise between Account Managers, Technicians, Engineering and Warehouse.
- Conducts inventory management on all parts and WIP (work in progress)
- Manages order board
Technical and Functional Skills:
- Highly organized and strong capability to manage changing tasks and communication methods
- Expert administrative functionality with various software platforms and MS Office suite
- Customer Service oriented with expert written and verbal communication skills
- Has a high level of initiative, and self-motivation, utilizing a positive attitude and proactive approach
- Highly effective in working both independently and as part of a team structure.
- Demonstrates a high level of emotional intelligence, having the ability to deal with a multitude of personalities and situations centered around customer service.
- Creative and effective problem-solver
Minimum Qualification is an Associates Degree in administration, business, and or logistics. Bachelors Degree is preferred. Looking for 5 plus years experience in administration. Strong skills in Microsoft products.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.