Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Timken's aerospace division facility in Lebanon, NH is part of Timken's world-leading manufacturing team; with more than 18,000 employees across 33 countries. Our team engineers, manufactures, and delivers the highest quality products keeping industry in motion.
- Comprehensive benefits offerings including; medical, dental, vision, retirement (401k), life, AD&D, short & long term disability, group legal, tuition reimbursement, generous time off
- Annual bonuses to boost your earnings potential
- Timken Aerospace employees are first class; winners of the Green Globe Award, Lockheed Martin Sikorsky's Gold award, and Timken's Top Quality Award
Purpose and Scope:
Lead and drive large, complex, and cross-functional continuous improvement projects across Bearing Operations, working with business and manufacturing leadership, to deliver significant and sustainable cost reduction. Develop and investigate ideas, complete financial and engineering analysis, justify, build teams, plan, and lead projects to completion.
- Through analysis of manufacturing costs and operations, identify project ideas.
- Conduct and lead cost and business analysis to bring projects to cost-benefit justification and GO decisions.
- Through networking with all parts of plant and business teams, influence management to drive for decisions and break constraints.
- Build project teams, develop project plans, and launch projects.
- Participate directly in project completion and delivery of results, in a range of roles. Where needed, as direct project manager. In other cases, identify the best business or plant team to lead. In all cases, serve as project team member.
- Collaborate as part of the Manufacturing C.I. team, to share projects and responsibilities, and contribute your specific or unique skill & experience to any and all projects.
General Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor's in engineering or business discipline supporting operations
- 5-7 years of supervision, management, or tech professional role
- Demonstrated expertise and results delivered in at least one of the central operations or support areas of: manufacturing, supply chain, purchasing, engineering or quality.
- Demonstrated network across manufacturing and business support functions, and experience in cross-functional work.
- Ability to access and analyze business and engineering data and develop quantitative & qualitative project justifications.
- Communication skills that can be leveraged to influence management team, and ability to work at all levels of the organization (shop floor to VP)
- Experience working in C.I., Lean, Problem-solving, or 6-sigma projects.
- Demonstrated team working experience, and involvement in project planning and management.
- Ability to travel to multiple Timken facilities (U.S. and global) through the year, for frequent assignments of a few days to a week, and occasional assignments of 2-3 weeks.
Timken is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We provide priority referrals of protected veterans.
US Citizen or Green card are required for some positions.
Lebanon, NH - Recruiting contact: Amy Bardos
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.