This position has the responsibility for supporting the Quality lead in executing quality related activities and maintenance of the quality management system. The position supports all quality initiatives with development and application of data and tests to assure quality standards for company products. This position works with engineering to provide technical support and all quality/process related issues. Maintains accurate records of data captured for additional/future. Actively leads internal and external audits. This position serves as back up for Incoming Inspection.
- Performs Internal and external audits. Quarterly Procedure Audits, Monthly supplier Audits, Weekly Product Audits, identifying, documenting, and prioritizing areas of opportunity. Responsible for managing and maintaining documentation for both external and internal events.
- Maintains Supplier scorecards in conjunction with Purchasing
- Daily Log of Scrap containment and Disposition. Capturing relevant data for pareto to address inefficiencies
- Facilitate and Drive Completion of CAR's. Work with relevant parties to resolve the CAR efficiently and effectively to the full satisfaction of ISO 9001:2015
- Track RGA's / QF08's (including verification of receipt and confirmation of quantities). Work with customers
- Weekly report to review most common failure modes, address underlying quality issues. Schedule meetings with customers for action (when appropriate)
Track and Log NCM's in System. Weekly log of nonconforming material coming out of production, analyze potential trend/breakdown in processes
Access customer portals
Gage calibrations with external vendors
Maintain SDS information
Minimum 5 years of Quality Inspection (Tools, methods and analysis)
Certified ISO 9001 Internal Auditor