The Lovejoy customer service representative role is responsible for providing a variety of services, solutions and support to existing customers, prospects as well as sales reps. This role is designed to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services by handling all activities associated with order to cash process. This is a part-time position.
- Discuss with customers by telephone or e-mail to provide information about products, to take and/or enter orders, and research customer inquiries.
- Identify, research and resolve customer problems using various tools such as business systems, product literature, and internal resources.
- Contact customers to follow up on customer inquiries or to notify them of any planned resolutions to their concerns.
- Maintain order frequency through telephone and/or e-mail. Follow up with inbound inquiries daily and develop a working knowledge of accounts.
- Build rapport and credibility among customers who support a variety of industries both directly and indirectly.
- Utilize a variety of business systems understanding of standard operating procedures.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect and a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
- Strong decision making, analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality while displaying initiative and stress tolerance.
- SAP experience is preferred
- Manufacturing experience is preferred
- Associates degree is required (Business, Marketing, Engineering is preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service is required
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be detail oriented, self-directed and motivated
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.