We're passionate about applying our expertise to engineer and manufacture applications that will perform in the most challenging environments. Every day, more than 20,000 associates around the world collaborate to deliver unique solutions and unparalleled value to our customers.
Job Summary: Set-Up and operate all production machinery within assembly department and make necessary adjustments to equipment adhering to the safety, quality and quantity standards of Aurora Bearing Company.
Job Functions: (Essential)
- Perform all duties as assigned in a safe and efficient manner with an emphasis on quality. Follow Company and departmental procedures, including regular attendance and punctuality. Follow all safety rules including Lock Out / Tag Out procedures and keep work area in a clean and orderly condition. Report any unusual conditions or situations to Lead Person or Supervisor.
- Set-up and operate all production machinery within the Assembly Department, including but not limited to:
- Presses; Select and change press dies, pins, and stake, stamp and fit fixtures, install shims when necessary. Adjust hydraulic pressure and stroke length as instructed and needed.
- Laser Marker; Select and change fixtures, plates, rods and spacers if needed, select correct program.
- Ink Jet; Change format, adjust track and speed. Change to rotary or track position.
- Electro Etch; Select and change pins, pads, settings, use correct solution.
- Ovens; Select and change temperature, timer settings.
- Fit; Select and change fixtures, pins, shims.
- 2pc Swage; Select and change dies, pins, install bushings.
- Swage; (Spherical Inserts) Select and change dies, pins, shims, springs.
- Sign out all necessary gauging equipment from Q.A. and set gauges per print specifications.
- Check part for fit, center, stake, stamp, proper marking - visually; by touch or with appropriate gauging as required.
- Run 1st piece part when required, make appropriate adjustments to attain quality characteristics per print specifications and complete necessary paperwork to attain a set-up approval.
- Load parts as instructed, cycle equipment and check parts at designated intervals and make necessary adjustments to maintain quality characteristics of part per print specifications throughout operation.
Job Functions: (Marginal)
- Move parts to and from work area and scale as needed. Wash parts before running.
- Maintain all machine fluid levels.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.