Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Purpose of the Role:
- Ensure engineering support is provided to customers and all areas of the company for aerospace and precision products
- Lead and develop associates, including providing process support as needed
- Create and participate in the development and implementation of new engineering standards or technology
- Review and maintain information required to successfully meet customer requirements
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the resources necessary for timely delivery of engineering information & ensure the creation of best overall design solutions that meet customer needs, Timken financials, and manufacturing requirements.
- Lead and participate in cross functional new product introductions for Aerospace industry.
- Align and collaborate with enterprise design engineers globally to ensure consistency, process adherence, and continuous improvement.
- Provide technical direction to the group and ensure consistency of group's work.
- Drive change through continuous improvement to existing products and procedures.
- Manage risk & liability of the portfolio thru design reviews.
- Protect intellectual property and document ITAR or EAR requirements.
- Prepare associates for career growth through performance evaluations and developmental discussions.
Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related with 8-12 years of experience ; or
Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related with 6-10 years of experience
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.