Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
This position has a main responsibility to install and service Groeneveld-Beka's automatic lubrication systems onto trucks, trailers and on/off-road construction equipment. The role has a strong customer service component and demand for mechanical aptitude.
- The primary component of responsibility is to install and service automatic greasing systems on end user / client assets.
- All Field Service Technicians are to have the ability and previous experience to provide exceptional customer service to clients.
- Each Field Service Technician is to utilize their training experience and methodology to properly install and service Groeneveld-Beka products.
- It is necessary to have the ability to troubleshoot repairs and system problems, and be confident in making certain decisions within their scope of role.
- Have a strong propensity to learn new products, new installation methods and be well versed in working on different types of machinery.
- Strong ability to work independently within various site environments and with different personalities.
- Administrative skills to complete all necessary paperwork for installations / service.
- Successful Field Service Technicians must be safety oriented with excellent driving skills.
- Strong mechanical skills/welding experience
- Ability to read diagrams, and schematics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to problem-solve and retain information learned from each experience
- Previous experience working in an independent role
- High level of energy and stamina
Basic Qualifications: High School Diploma Required. Associates Degree preferred in: Skilled trades; mechanics, electrical knowledge,
welding, and heavy equipment knowledge
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.