Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Description: Inspect and repair bearing components (cups and cones) in a safe manner, compliant with all requirements, while achieving delivery and productivity performance expectations.
- Ability to stand for extended period of time 8-12 hours
- Must be able to work weekends when needed
- Ability to perform repetitive or short-cycle work
- Frequent lifting, reaching, and handling
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Moderate twisting and bending
- Fine motor skills with frequent hand and arm movement
- Steel toed shoes and safety glasses required
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Environmental Conditions: Loud manufacturing environment, seasonal cold/heat.
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings or Flex Savings Account Options
- Vision/Dental Insurance
- 10 Paid Holidays a year
- 10 Paid Vacations a year
- Employee Assistance Program
- Up to 4.5% Company Match on 401 (k) after 30 days
Wages from $14.50/hour.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.