Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for:
- deploying New Product into the Shiloh facility
- managing and maintaining the Change Management Systems within the Shiloh facility
- implementing and maintaining the plant Master Data (MBOM's/Routings/Material Status/GPR's/Labels/Others)
- working in various systems (ConneX APM, SAP, Teamcenter, and MOC)
- Deploy and facilitate New Product Introduction from material creation to Shop Active/Status 20.
- Own the change management process from request to implementation.
- Coordinate and facilitate the interaction between all organizations to ensure flow of change vehicles (CR's/CI's/NPM's/MOC).
- Serve as one of the resident experts in the various change management systems (SAP, Teamcenter, ConneX, MOC).
- Kick off and monitor Workflows/Tasks for timely routing and completion.
- Review change implementations for accuracy and completion.
- Submit and facilitate rework activities as needed (Rework Travelers/EDR's/QIM's).
- Accurately review Start Lists and Packets for on-time production release.
- Perform Prototype reviews and implement changes after first production run.
- Maintain and update Global Packaging records as needed.
- Communicate effectively via e-mail or work documentation.
- Speak effectively to communicate technical issues or give verbal status as needed.
- Serve as an effective member of the Methods Teams PACE plan via self-continuous improvement to be an effective Primary, Alternate, Contingency, and Emergency resource.
- Participate in plant special projects as required/requested.
- Associate's degree in a Technical Discipline plus minimum 2 years related technical administrative experience
- Or 4+ years in a technical administrative position requiring a similar technical skill set
- Demonstrated high aptitude for computers and various software packages
- Teamcenter and SAP experience preferred
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.