Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Stage and stock component parts adhering to the safety, quality and quantity standards of Aurora Bearing Company.
1. Perform all duties as assigned in a safe and efficient manner with an emphasis on quality. Follow Company and departmental procedures, including regular attendance and punctuality. Follow all safety rules and keep work area in a clean and orderly condition. Report any unusual conditions or situations to Lead Person or Supervisor.
2. Safely operate powered fork trucks.
3. Operate all electronic scales.
4. Perform cycle counts periodically to maintain control of inventory counts throughout the year.
5. Work with Production Control to coordinate components for work orders that are released for staging, including reporting FCN to Production Planning for work order creation using FIFO practice.
6. Receive parts for storage, distribute parts to their proper place on a shelf, at a machine or staging area.
7. Identify stock levels and notify Production Planning Department of shortages.
8. Review all paperwork upon completion.
9. Fill production work orders.
10. Empty chip bins in Secondary machining area.
11. Spin chips when necessary.
1a. Assist operators in lifting or moving parts.
2a. Identify and tag parts correctly. Seek additional help from Q.A. when necessary.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.