Pilot Freight Services seeks an experienced full-time Warehouse Agent to work at our site in Noblesville, IN for logistics customer. Hours - First shift, M-F
The Warehouse Agent 1 is in charge of loading & unloading materials utilizing a hand truck, reach truck, or forklift. They are to maintain a clean and safe work environment and identify any discrepancies in receiving loads against manifest.
- Utilizing manifest to pull route, stage freight, and assist Drivers to load and unload trucks
- Material handling may include one or more of the following: picking, packing, scanning, kitting (as applicable), counting products and other like duties
- Must ensure timeliness, packaging, and systems work is completed accurately
- Safely operate warehouse equipment, such as forklift, pallet jacks, etc.
- Read and follow detailed and defined instructions in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure safe and secure work environment including all TSA and OSHA guidelines
- Must be able to use forklifts, pallet jacks and banding/shrink wrap material
- Experience using a RF scan gun required
- Previous forklift certifications preferred
- Must be able to work overtime as needed, occasional weekends
- Must be able to read and comprehend work instructions well
- Must have ability to work well with others
- High attention to detail required
- Must have ability to work well with others with little supervision
- Must be able to lift 50+lbs. unassisted
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English
- High School or equivalent required
- Previous warehouse experience preferred - 1 years experience
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
GED or better.
High School or better.
Using Computers Novice
Ability to Work Under Pressure Novice
Pallet Jack Novice
EXCEL BASIC Novice