Pilot Last Mile is seeking a full time Logistics Coordinator to work for our Colton Station, located in Colton, CA. The hours for this position are 10:30 AM to 7:00 PM. Must be available to work weekends.
- Use route planning software to build efficient delivery routes.
- Plan the delivery of route to be taken by each delivery team of good and products from client location to customer.
- Determine the most appropriate utilization of the delivery team in terms of rout assigned, stops made customer delivery demands, and unloading efficiency.
- Ensures that each driver is provided an accurate understandable listing of stops for the following day; assigns the driver/delivery team the breakdown of their routes in a timely manner.
- Completes other responsibilities as assigned by a member of the management staff.
- Attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the job.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Flexible work schedule.
- Positive Attitude and ability to work with others.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Intermediate Computer Skills in Word and Excel Preferred.
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: