Pilot Last Mile is seeking full time Customer Service Representatives to work out of our Sacramento Station, located in Sacramento, CA location. The hours for this position will vary. Must be available to work weekends.
- Assist the management team with opening and closing functions. This requires:
- Assisting with route assignment. Confirm contractor uniform compliance and on time arrival by use of daily tracking report
- Assisting in verifying procedures are followed regarding truck delays and communication to the stores and client
- Validating that the pre-call functions are completed and procedures followed.
- Auditing the billing process and validating that all paperwork is processed and filed as directed
- Using a clear and understandable speaking voice
- Routing calls to the appropriate individuals using iPhone or Google text/voice
- Providing customers with updates on the status of their delivery with information from the computer system
- Completing pre-calls to customers notifying them of their delivery window
- Receiving information from the customer
- Getting directions to the customer's home
- Inputting information into the computer
- Explaining the scheduling policy to the customer
- Completes other responsibilities as assigned by a member of the management staff
- Attendance and Punctuality are essential functions of the job
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Must have some Customer Service background
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must have excellent computer and communication skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a high-paced environment
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: