The Warehouse Agent 1 is in charge of loading & unloading materials utilizing a hand truck, reach truck, or forklift. They are to maintain a clean and safe work environment and identify any discrepancies in receiving loads against manifest.
- Under general supervision, this employee performs duties related to the handling, counting, receipting for pick-up, transfer and delivery of all cargo.
- Performs duties related to the loading and unloading of trucks, including the removal of tie down gear, and other related equipment.
- Checks cargo and makes proper notations of tallies or other necessary documents and segregates in accordance with Company procedures.
- Must be able to work Flexible hours
- Ability to lift 50 pounds without assistance.
- Ability to handle the stress of a fast-paced eight hour shift.
- Reports to work on a regular and timely basis.
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: