Pilot Freight Services is seeking a full time Customer Service 1 Agent for our Honolulu location
- Frequent and accurate communication to customer, cartage agents, and other station and company personnel.
- Provide rate quotes on shipments
- Update shipment status from entry to delivery
- Track & trace shipments progress and resolve any problems
- Coordinate recovery and delivery schedules with various cartage agents and reliably relay information to all parties concerned in a timely manner
- Update customer sheets
- Other duties as assigned
- Must Customer Service background, preferably in the transportation industry.
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must have excellent computer and communication skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a high-paced environment
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Knowing your Customer(s) Novice
Handling Complaints Novice
Customer Service Skills Novice
Attention to Detail Novice
Ability to Work Under Pressure Novice
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: