Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Responsible for the processes and systems related to the servicing customers and support of sales staff. Directs the delivery of administrative and operational assistance designed to promote revenue growth, productivity, and exceptional levels of customer satisfaction. Provides team members with the appropriate training, tools, direction and motivation to enable their success.
- Drives team members in providing exceptional support to both external and internal customers.
- Ensures an efficient training program is in place, which includes written documentation of competencies necessary to be successful at the job, classes and courses required for the job and those classes and courses that have been completed.
- Focuses on helping team members improve their skills and knowledge through day-to-day coaching.
- Directs staffing, training and performance evaluations to develop and improve the inside sales function.
- Provides sales statistics to assist sales managers, salesmen and general manager to formulate policy in promoting sales.
- Coordinates liaison between sales, supply chain, service, engineering, quality and manufacturing management and other personnel.
- Makes effective independent decisions representing day-to-day issues that do not require team discussion, input or agreement.
- Involves fellow team members in collaborative or team-empowered decisions based upon the company's team empowerment-decision making guidelines.
- Creates the departmental team goals, action plans, and time tables.
- Ensures that work resources are reviewed and updated as needed.
- Assist in worksite analysis such as identifying unrecognized potential hazards and work-related injuries.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include safety, interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Ensures all departments are following implemented processes to ensure a prompt and accurate customer experience.
Bachelor's in Business, Accounting, Finance or Human Resources.
5 - 7 years' experience with sales, marketing, management and business process
Experienced SAP user