Pilot has the best employees in the transportation and logistics industry!
- Manage overall account relationships for multinational customers to ensure excellent customer service during implementation, the transition to operations and ongoing maintenance of the account.
- Analyze customers' needs and offer personalized solutions
- Design solutions and help our customers solve their supply chain challenges
- Collaborate with account leadership to develop pricing strategies
- Identify issues and consulting with the customer to determine best course of action and implement solutions
- Manage customer expectations through the creation and utilization of metrics
- Primary point of liaison with customer on all business related matters pertaining to overall business process & implementation, including new potential business, commercial issues, scope of agreement, business improvements, & ongoing performance
- Maintain overview of the account status at all times and report as required using agreed tools.
- Strategically partner with other departments (e.g. Product Development teams and Corporate/Regional Staff and Operations teams) to ensure continual, consistent service and growth
- Internal communication to key management to ensure clarity and alignment of all resources and infrastructure to support sales and profit goals and customer operating requirements
- Participate in Business Reviews with the customer and regional and country operations and staff leaders
- Establish business Key Performance Indicators and benchmarks. Use these indicators to drive internal process improvements
- Responsible for customer profitability in conjunction with regional and country operations and staff leaders for transportation and supply chain services.
- Respond to complex and sensitive logistical issues and questions; create innovative and profitable solutions in tandem with specialized partners within the organization, i.e. Customs Brokerage, Ocean, Logistics, and IT.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extraordinary attention to detail and teamwork skills
- Excellent problem-solving and time management skills
If you are interested in working with a talented, passionate and dedicated team of professionals in a rapidly growing industry, Pilot wants to hear from you!
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: