Pilot has the best employees in the transportation and logistics industry!
• Answer incoming calls and provide excellent customer service to all callers
• Monitor and respond to customer inquiries received through email
• Make outgoing calls to follow-up on shipment status, resolve issues and update customers
• Track, trace, enter and update shipments
• Assist and support Pilot stations and cartage agents
• Master outside customer applications
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Excellent oral and written communication and problem-solving skills
• Technological aptitude using the internet and on-line tools
• Ability to multitask
• Excellent organizational skills with emphasis on detail
If you are interested in working with a talented, passionate and dedicated team of professionals in a rapidly growing industry, Pilot wants to hear from you!
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: