Pilot has the best employees in the transportation and logistics industry!
- Collect financial information from all entities owned by Pilot (monthly)
- Review & analyze financial information - request additional support/explanations as necessary
- Prepare financial statements & analyses for management reporting
- Prepare debt covenant reporting
- Work with FP&A to develop consolidated three statement budget
- Other duties assigned: station analysis, variance analysis (PY/Budget), management analysis as requested
- Position requires strong Excel modeling and PowerPoint skills including experience with complex spreadsheets
- Accounting proficiency (understanding of debits & credits, Chart of Accounts structure, etc.)
- Excellent math and statistics skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize important tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to read/speak/write English
- Understands business needs, including how data is used and managed across different functional areas to provide unified consistent data solutions
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Superior communication and analytical thinking
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local legislation
- Strong experience with managing budgets
- Proficiency with statistics and dataset analytics
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's degree in a finance, accounting, economics, mathematics or related degree is required
- At least one year of related experience is preferred
- FP&A experience in a logistics environment is a bonus
This is a clerical administrative position in a professional office setting. The employee is frequently required to sit. Occasionally stand, walk, use hands, stoop, bend and reach. Extensive use of a phone and a PC is required. Position may require to work remotely at times.
If you are interested in working with a talented, passionate and dedicated team of professionals in a rapidly growing industry, Pilot wants to hear from you!
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: