Pilot has the best employees in the transportation and logistics industry!
- Frequent and accurate communication to customer, cartage agents, and other station and company personnel.
- Reconciliation and recap of shipment charges.
- Provide rate quotes on shipments
- Track & trace shipments progress and resolve any problems
- Coordinate recovery and delivery schedules with various cartage agents and reliably relay information to all parties concerned in a timely manner
- Prioritize time-sensitive cargo, paying close attention to instructions set forth by customers and other stations;
- Develop and maintain excellent customer service to internal and external customers;
- Communicate information in a prompt and professional manner;
- Update the system with status of all daily shipments;
- Assist in all operational business facets when needed, i.e. warehouse functions, locate freight on dock, document condition of freight;
- Other duties assigned
- Must have a keen eye for details;
- Excellent phone and organizational skills are a MUST;
- Fluently read, write and speak English - bilingual is not required but definitely a plus;
- Read, comprehend and complete basic checklists, forms, or other related documents;
- Ability to analyze complex problems and develop alternative solutions;
- Must be punctual, self-motivated and have a positive attitude and strong aptitude;
- Ability to multi-task is a MUST.
If you are interested in working with a talented, passionate and dedicated team of professionals in a rapidly growing industry, Pilot wants to hear from you!
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: