Pilot has the best employees in the transportation and logistics industry!
E SSENTIAL F UNCTIONS :
• Knowledge of each customers tariff in your audit assignment
• Audit invoices from daily invoice audit report
• Keep audit books up to date with newest tariffs
• Send audited invoices as soon as they become available
• Audit from pending reports if needed
• Release EDI transmissions as soon as the invoices become available
• Update procedures and work instructions in the QMS as needed to reflect current processes • Handle invoice corrections as needed
• Respond to emails and phone calls in a timely manner
• Continue to increase communication to the stations to encourage them to use us as a resource to resolve problems
• Other duties as assigned
• Detail oriented, capable of carrying out a given task with all details needed • Team player
• Strong ability to work independently
• Excellent phone and customer service etiquette
• Goal Oriented
• Moderate understanding of Excel
If you are interested in working with a talented, passionate and dedicated team of professionals in a rapidly growing industry, Pilot wants to hear from you!
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: