Pilot has the best employees in the transportation and logistics industry!
- Execute regional office contracts and operating locations with regional responsibility
- Implementing a competitive market strategy
- Identify business trends that could affect their region and respond accordingly
- Controlling costs to maximize revenue
- Overseeing weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance of their region
- Work as a point of escalation for Regional Directors
- Diagnose problems appearing in the region, and formulate effective solutions
- Develop and evaluate regional talent acquisition and retention strategies
- Develop contingency plans for variations in workflow, and implement as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Competencies
- Complete understanding of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Understanding of market trends as they relate to the business
Excellent critical thinking and mathematic skills
If you are interested in working with a talented, passionate and dedicated team of professionals in a rapidly growing industry, Pilot wants to hear from you!
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: