Pilot has the best employees in the transportation and logistics industry!
- Handles invoice discrepancies. Issues invoice adjustments when applicable. Communicates findings and results to involved parties.
- Assists with international export and import audits.
- Issuance of reports related to audits and discrepancies
- Auditing of CRAF shipments and processing reports for payment
- Handles internal invoicing of various expenses.
- Processes international partner reports as needed.
- Assists with international partner vetting process.
- Other duties as assigned
If you are interested in working with a talented, passionate and dedicated team of professionals in a rapidly growing industry, Pilot wants to hear from you!
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: