We're passionate about applying our expertise to engineer and manufacture applications that will perform in the most challenging environments. Every day, more than 20,000 associates around the world collaborate to deliver unique solutions and unparalleled value to our customers.
Provide guidance and direction to the global organization related to SAP Master Data Management and Data Quality management. Provide leadership for additional scope of global SAP implementations. Lead efforts related to business process automation and SAP future design changes and functionality. Serve as business expert in broad range of processes extending to Material, Customer and/or Supply Chain and consult on various internal projects.
- Lead teams within the Master Data Management group and across the business, for the development and improvement of processes in the areas of Master Data and Supply Chain.
- Lead efforts in business automation of current processes related to Data within the Enterprise.
- Work with the team to evaluate business needs and priorities, liaise with key business partners and address team needs related to data systems and data management.
- Responsible for the creation and adoption of standards for global compliance and master data integrity across the company including working with global business leaders to assure compliance and develop improvement projects.
- Develop automated scripts and solutions for automating business processes including the uploading of master data into SAP within a BPM environment.
- Effectively manage the day-to-day activities to ensure completion of key tasks and activities related to ensuring accuracy and that all master data is current and to correct any data anomalies.
- Facilitate all master data management documentation, while ensuring cross-functional adoption and approval.
- Provide technical support for master data across all areas of the company and interface with process teams for SAP design and new functionality.
- Experience with MDM tools and processes including BPM development.
- Experience with SAP ECC and related modules such as CRM, MDM and PLM.
- Experience with Development, Implementation and Support of BPM Software (Winshuttle Evolve and Studio) for automation of SAP integrated or business-related processes.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office preferred, especially Teams, Project and Sharepoint.
- Knowledge of Blue Prism and/or RPA a plus.
- Systems and technical aptitude to understand how data is structured.
- Good organization and multi-tasking skills with ability to manage multiple data activities.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to process and structure qualitative and quantitative data in a way that can be shared with others to help facilitate informed business decision making.
- Skilled at active listening, written and verbal communication.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment, collaborating with peers and providing leadership or guidance as needed.
- Actively seeks and solicits feedback, especially related to critical projects.
- Must be proactive, self-starting and intrinsically motivated.
- Required: Bachelor's in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering or IT and 7+ years' experience in Master Data Management.
- Preferred: Master's degree in Supply Chain, Engineering or IT and 5+ years' experience in Master Data Management.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.