Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Wazee Crane, a division of Timken Motor & Crane Services LLC, is seeking a full-time Crane Painter located in Broomfield, CO. The role of the Crane Painter is to paint newly manufactured overhead bridge cranes or any fabricated equipment. The Crane Painter works primarily indoors in an environmentally controlled and heated area of our manufacturing facility during normal working hours. This position reports to the Manufacturing Supervisor.
- Use standard spray equipment (conventional pot sprayer, air assisted airless and airless paint sprayer) to apply coatings, primer and topcoats, to industrial equipment.
- Our standard paint system is water-based alkyd.
- Prepare equipment surface, clean, and mask, prior to application of coatings.
- Cleaning is limited to water-based and biodegradable degreaser.
- Clean and maintain spray equipment and the paint work area.
- Apply various markings to equipment including decals.
- Manage paint waste by disposing into correct waste containers.
- The painter will be required to complete the setup of equipment, fans, and shields.
- Previous industrial painting experience required
- Takes direction well, ability to work independently and in a group
- Flexible schedule, occasional overtime, weekends, and holidays required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
The hourly compensation for this role is $20-$27 per hour and is commensurate on experience and education and could pay more or less than the posted range. This full-time position is eligible to participate in the company's short-term incentive program, paid time off plan, 401k, and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision. Qualified candidates can apply for this position by clicking on the link located in the job posting at www.careers.timken.com.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.