Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Purpose - Lead engineering projects to improve process and product performance, cost, manufacturability, and reliability.
Lead Technical Support
- Provide problem solving and other technical support to manufacturing operations.
New Product Development
- Drive new product development initiatives including product launch process to achieve flawless launch.
- Assure robust process designs and full accurate product manufacturing deployments.
- Identify and implement systemic improvements to the safe launch process to increase new deployment accuracy.
- Identify and design processes to align strategic manufacturing goals with regular manufacturing practices across all plant product value streams.
- Manage projects and new product launches from concept, to performance design and testing, to full production integration.
- Manage value stream portfolios from strategic planning, through accurate costing, to process capability and product performance.
- Prepare and communicate financial justification for process and equipment improvement projects.
- Identify and prepare proposals for plant's annual capital budget.
Manufacturing CI/Growth Support
- Identify and implement changes/improvements for waste elimination and cost reduction in manufacturing processes.
- Identify and implement changes to improve process capability through improvements in technology or standard work methods.
Required Skills and Experience
- BS Engineering or equivalent.
- 2 years of manufacturing engineering experience.
- Demonstrated ability and accomplishments in manufacturing process improvement.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.