Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
The Parts Service Technician provides inventory control, sales and service support for the Forest Park branch.
- Provide inventory control, and parts orders
- Work with providers to set up pick ups and deliveries.
- Conduct shipping and receiving tasks
- Provide exceptional customer service in person and via phone communication.
- Work as support to the Branch Coordinator
- Assisting customers with understanding what parts to order based on need and product (Twin, Single Line etc.….)
Provide technical support; explaining to client what and how to fix issues over phone and providing back-up support via scheduling service calls when required.
High School Diploma with a technical degree preferred.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.