Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Wazee Crane, a division of Timken Motor and Crane, has an opening for a Crane Service Estimator at the Broomfield, CO site. The role of Crane Service Estimator is to communicate directly with customers, formulate service estimates, source parts/equipment with pricing, provide customers with proposals, and follow up on proposals to book service work. The Crane Service Estimator must be able to respond to an ever-changing environment with many concurrent inputs and outputs. This position reports to the Business Manager.
- Provide prospective and existing customers with accurate estimates for complete service contracts that include labor, equipment, and materials
- Source and price parts and materials to fulfill customer requirements on service contracts
- Book service orders (order entry, materials order, expedite, and coordinate delivery)
- Investigate, manage, and follow up to resolution on customer concerns (directed and self-directed communication)
- Enter and maintain ERP data (dates, prices, scheduling etc.)
- Coordinate and manage service-related supply chain
- Serve as primary point of contact for new and existing customers
- Visit job sites as required for sales, service, and job specific support
- Work closely with production department to coordinate start-up and load-test
- Support crane service manager and service technicians
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Technical services estimating
- Supply chain managing, sourcing, and expediting
- ERP software data entry and tracking
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Strong interpersonal skills (customer driven mindset)
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written) and teamwork approach with total associate workforce
- Strong systemic mindset and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- 3 years of experience in a customer service environment required; 8 years preferred
- 3 years of experience managing projects, teams, or customer relationships required; 8 years preferred
Bachelors Degree; finance or business preferred
The yearly compensation for this role is $55,000 - $75,000, is commensurate on experience and education, and could pay more or less than the posted range. This full-time position is eligible to participate in the company's short-term incentive program, paid time off plan, 401k, and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision. Qualified candidates can apply for this position by clicking on the link located in the job posting at www.careers.timken.com.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.