The Team Lead-Warehouse is responsible to lead the warehouse team comprising of Traffic Clerks or Logistics Agents. Oversee daily operations of the team ensuring seamless functions in the warehouse. The Team Lead is responsible to maintain the warehouse area in a neat, orderly and inventoried manner.
Responsibilities The Team Lead-Warehouse is responsible to lead the warehouse team comprising of Traffic Clerks or Logistics Agents. Oversee daily operations of the team ensuring seamless functions in the warehouse. The Team Lead is responsible to maintain the warehouse area in a neat, orderly and inventoried manner.
- High school diploma or GED plus three years of previous warehouse experience.
- Prior experience in a lead position in the logistics industry is preferred.
- Experience in freight forwarder or Airlines warehouse work preferred
- Forklift Certification
- HAZMAT Certification
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Yusen offers a generous Employee Benefits Package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision beginning the 1 st of the month following start date
- 401k with a company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Tuition Assistance Program, Commuter Benefits, vacation , and much more.
Any and all benefits offered are subject to the eligibility requirements, terms, and provisions set forth in the respective policies and plan documents, which you may request from Human Resources.
About Yusen Logistics (Americas )
Yusen Logistics is a leading global provider of International Freight Forwarding, Contract Logistics, and Supply Chain Solutions. With over 24,000 employees across 45 countries, our extraordinary employees work towards a common goal of providing large and small companies across a variety of industries the logistics support they need to meet the demands of their customers. For more information, please visit our website at www.yusen-logistics.com .
Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. values each individual employee and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by providing equal employment opportunities for all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.