POSITION SUMMARY: The primary purpose of the Field Services Technician is to ensure that scheduled and Emergency Response Calls are answered in a timely manner Field Technicians are responsible for clean ups, spills, COVID and Hazmat Decon work.
Call Alton (855) 877-4847 to learn more about our opportunities!
- Perform work under the direct guidance of a Supervisor or Foreman involving the remediation of cleanup regarding hazardous waste and materials.
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and always acting in a safe manner.
- Daily work will involve confined space entry such as manholes, tank cleaning, oil spill cleanup, drum handling, decontamination, sweeping and shoveling, high pressure washing and various other remedial activities.
- Ability to work a rotating shift, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays. "On-Call" based on the rotating "On-Call" schedule for Emergency Response. May require out of town travel. Length of travel will be dependent on service center and on-going projects.
- Performs other job- related duties as assigned or apparent.
- Certification, including Transportation Worker (TWIC) clearance, as may be required
- Valid Driver's License
Please click APPLY BELOW and complete the short application that follows. You are still welcome to call Alton with any questions at (855) 877-4847.