POSITION SUMMARY: The Technician, Container Shop performs repairs, maintenance and installation of compactors and other stationary equipment. The Technician, Container Shop typically performs works on hydraulics, basic electrical operations, and welding fabrication in order to maximize safe and productive operations.
Call Jenny (855) 877-4829 to learn more about our opportunities!
- Performs inspections, conduct diagnostic tests, preventative maintenance, and repairs on varied types of compactors, and other stationary equipment.
- Reads electrical schematics. Diagnoses and repairs electrical problems on equipment using both single and three phase AC voltage -- including working with high-voltage electricity.
- Reads hydraulic schematics. Diagnose and repair hydraulic issues on equipment.
- Maintains knowledge of proper installation of compactors, and other types of stationary equipment. Perform or assist with installations as scheduled and meets relevant deadlines.
- Performs welding and fabrication work as needed.
- Ensures and maintains efficiencies so that all scheduled jobs can be handled in a given day.
- Completes paperwork and/or enters data associated with repairing relevant equipment in an accurate and timely manner.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
- Knowledge of basic and advanced hand tools.
- Equipment maintenance and repair experience.
- Welding and/or fabrication skills and/or experience.
Please click APPLY BELOW and complete the short application that follows. You are still welcome to call Jenny with any questions at (855) 877-4829.