POSITION SUMMARY: A Convenience Site Attendant is responsible for safely and efficiently performing general labor duties at a remote convenience site. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to yard clean-up, site maintenance, and cleaning up physical grounds.
Call Alton (855) 877-4847 to learn more about our opportunities!
- Safely and efficiently perform assigned responsibilities.
- Cleans up work areas and directs people to the correct container for disposal.
- Cleans track on track as compactors are pulled away.
- Performs yard work, including paper and blowing debris pick up.
- Directs traffic at the site as necessary.
- Helps customers as needed.
- Monitors (tracks) staged containers in order to call-in service requests as needed.
- Tracks monthly service history (number of hauls, container numbers, etc.).
- Promotes the Company's safety standards.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned or apparent.
- Ability to adhere to work schedule and follow through on challenges as they arise.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid driver's license.
Please click APPLY BELOW and complete the short application that follows. You are still welcome to call Alton with any questions at (855) 877-4847.