POSITION SUMMARY: With direct supervision, this role provides assistance to the operations department by providing clerical and administrative support.
Call Dawn (855) 877-3392 to learn more about our opportunities!
- Reviews container supply and demand reports and populates the inventory management report.
- Updates and inputs route information into computer system on a daily basis.
- May collect daily on-site container information and updates the inventory log.
- Assists Dispatchers by responding to customer and driver complaints and inquiries.
- Reports any safety or customer service related issues to supervisor or manager immediately.
- Maintains and processes operations information, such as vehicle maintenance, accounting and route sheets.
- Distributes, collects and reviews route sheets for proper billing and productivity reports.
- Assists in generating monthly productivity reports.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures; participates with the team to achieve safety goals.
- Assists other departments including customer service and accounting.
- May assist with driver de-brief processes.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent
- Office or operations experience
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
50K per year with full benefits and matching 401K.
Excel proficient with a HR background preferred.
Please click APPLY BELOW and complete the short application that follows. You are still welcome to call Dawn with any questions at (855) 877-3392.