Pilot has the best employees in the transportation and logistics industry!
- Responsible for overseeing coordination between all locations in managers region
- Develop, maintain, and grow relationships with vendors
- Manage budget process
- Contribute to strategic planning to ensure growth of the region
- Act as a point of escalations for vendors and customers when needed
- Ensure that all shipping discrepancies, damaged goods, and other claims are handled and dealt with to customer satisfaction
- Oversee monthly operating reports from locations under employees
- Guide, train, and manage lower-level management and supervisors
- Uphold company standards of excellence and service
- Ensure that all locations follow safety, health and business laws and regulations
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong Math skills
- Full understanding of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc)
- Strong written and spoken skills
- Thorough understanding of market trends
Additional Job Details :
This position does not require travel
This position requires travel up to 20%
Education & Experience:
Bachelors Degree Preferred
1-3 years of experience Within a corporate, multi-site department required
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The
employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use
hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel,
crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and color vision. Position requires
on-call availability 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and
level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or
be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
required of employees assigned to this job. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned
including work in other areas to cover absences or relief to equalize peak work periods or
otherwise balance the workload. For the warehouse locations, employee may be exposed to
ambient weather conditions.
If you are interested in working with a talented, passionate and dedicated team of professionals in a rapidly growing industry, Pilot wants to hear from you!
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: