Pilot has the best employees in the transportation and logistics industry!
- Adhere to TSA /KSMS and other government regulatory compliance standards
- Answering phones and emails professionally and timely
- Communicating to sales, customer service and other Pilot stations when problems arise.
- Understanding TSA regulations
- Preparing documents for air shipments
- Data entry.and general customer service duties
- Complete and accurate entry of shipment information
- Knowing account specific requirements
- Proper documentation and reporting status of high value shipments
- Scanning of shipment documents
- Completion of specific assigned duties/accounts
- Able to work overtime and weekend on call rotations
- Negotiate freight rates and book loads with carriers
- Multi-tasking while maintaining precise attention to detail
- Negotiating abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to type 35+ words per minute
- Must be able to work in demanding, high-volume environment, particularly with email and calls
- Precise attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft products
- Must be tech savvy
Additional Job Details :
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- 1+ years minimum experience in freight operations
- 1+ year experience in transportation customer service
- 1+ years work experience as an Operations Agent
This is a clerical administrative position in a professional office setting. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, use hands, stoop, bend and reach. Extensive use of a phone and a PC is required. Position may require to work remotely at times.
If you are interested in working with a talented, passionate and dedicated team of professionals in a rapidly growing industry, Pilot wants to hear from you!
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: