Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Together, We'll Keep the World Moving Forward. Not everyone knows what Timken makes. But you'll recognize what we make possible. Timken engineers solutions that keep the world moving by offering products and services to keep the world's equipment, machinery and vehicles in motion. Everywhere from NASCAR® to NASA.
Maintenance Building & Grounds Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for cleanliness of plant and grounds including sweeping, cleaning out and refilling eyeglass and eyewash stations, trash removal, trimming bushes, pulling weeds, cleaning out fence line, snow removal, sand/salt drive and parking areas and general plant painting and aisle striping. Plant area's involve unassigned work areas throughout the plant.
- Water filter maintenance.
- Waste oil / coolant collection and removal
- Install and maintain light bulbs and fixtures and air circulating fans.
- Clean air pollution equipment and filters used on production equipment.
- Make physical and visual inspections of vehicle to be used (truck, forklift, power pallet lifter, etc.). Make necessary adjustments and fill out required paperwork.
- Delivery / pickup of product or purchased items to support production or services.
- Basic carpentry, electrical and plumbing.
- High School Diploma or GED (validation is required)
- Operating and maintenance of manuel or powered lawn and cleaning equipment.
- Demonstrated strong math skills in addition to basic carpentry, paintinng, electrical and mechanical skills
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Strong safety mindset - Daily participation in individual and team safety responsibilities such as the Precautionary Based Safety (PBS) Observations program, good housekeeping practices, proper chemical labeling, and proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- STD and LTD
- Health savings account (with company provided contribution)
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Employee discount
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- ...and much more!
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.